A summary of the proceedings in the House of Commons, on the petition of the Roman Catholics in Edinburgh and Glasgow, [electronic resource] : and of the debates which took place on that affair.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1779
- London : printed for J. P. Coghlan, Duke-Street, Grosvenor-Square, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,viii,31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Rules and practice -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|