Observations and reflections, [electronic resource] : on the late earthquake; or, more properly called, an airquake; which happened in this town and Neighbourhood, on Sunday the 14th of September, 1777, and An Attempt to investigate the Causes of these dreadful Harbingers of divine Vengeance to Mankind. By a gentleman of this town.
- Manchester : printed by Charles Wheeler, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Earthquakes -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Manchester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A gentleman of this town = Thomas Percival.
Price from imprint: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T176871.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|