Reports of the Secret Committees of Lords and Commons, [electronic resource] : with the address of both houses to His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant, the answer of His Excellency, and the proclamation issued by the Lord Lieutenant and Privy Council, in consequence of the address.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1797
- Dublin : printed by Thomas Burnside, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,73,p. ; 12⁰.
- Trials -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177336.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|