The speech of the Honourable Charles James Fox. [electronic resource] : In the House of Commons, on Monday, the 3d of February, 1800, on a motion for an address to the throne, approving of the refusal of ministers to treat with the French Republic.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, Piccadilly, by A. Wilson, Wild-Court, Lincoln's Inn Fields, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
42p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177515.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|