Whig and tory [electronic resource] : or, Wit on both Sides. Being a collection of state poems, upon all remarkable occurrences, from the change of the ministry, to this time: by the most eminent hands of both parties. .
- Standardized Title:
- Collection of poems, for and against Dr. Sacheverell. Parts 1-4.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for E. Curll, at the Dial and Bible against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,40;3-40;3-40;3-44p. ; 8⁰.
- Sacheverell, Henry, 1674?-1724 -- Poetry.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published in 1710 and 1711 as four separate pamphlets of 40p., each with a titlepage, the first part entitled 'A collection of poems, for and against Dr. Sacheverell', and the other three parts having "&c." after "poems" in the title; these four parts were collected into a volume in the same year with the general title as that of the first part and later reissued in 1712, with, inter alia, a general cancel titlepage.
This 1712 reissue is here again reissued with another cancel titlepage and conjugate initial advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price 2 s. 6 d. in calf, 2 s. in Sheep Leather.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177552.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|