Observations on the state and condition of the poor, [electronic resource] : under the institution, for their relief, in the city of Dublin; together with the state of the fund, &c. published by order of the Corporation, instituted for the relief of the poor, and for punishing vagabonds and sturd beggars, in the county of the city of Dublin, March 25th, 1775.
- Dublin : printed by William Wilson, No. 6. Dame-Street, the Corner of Palace-Street, M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 8⁰.
- House of Industry (Dublin, Ireland) -- Early works to 1800.
Poor -- Ireland -- Dublin -- Early works to 1800.
Public welfare -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178265.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|