Original stories, [electronic resource] : from real life; with conversations, calculated to regulate the affections, and form the mind to truth and goodness, by Mary Wollstonecraft.
- Dublin : printed for J. Jones, No. 111, Grafton-Street, opposite the College, 1792.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,,174p. ; 12⁰.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178632.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|