A vindication of Her Majesty's title and government, [electronic resource] : from the dangerous insinuations of Dr. Higden's view of the English constitution. By a true lover of his country.
- London : printed for Richard Smith, and sold by John Baker at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,36p. ; 2⁰.
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Hilkiah Bedford.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178642.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|