Poems upon several occasions, [electronic resource] : by the Reverend Mr. John Pomfret. Viz. I. The choice. II. Love Triumphant over reason. III. Cruelty and lust. IV. On the divine attributes. V. A Prospect of death. VI. On the conflagration, and Last Judgment.
- Standardized Title:
- Miscellany poems on several occasions
- The eleventh edition, corrected. With some account of his life and writings. To which are added, his remains.
- London : printed for James Schofield, and sold at his shop at the Conduit-End of the Exchange, Manchester, 1755.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
108,vi,12[i.e.14],p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Pomfret, John, 1667-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "His remains" has separate pagination but the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178750.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|