To the worthy and independent freemen of the city of Rochester, gentlemen, the ill state of Mr. Gregory's health having compelled him to decline offering himself as a candidate to represent you in the ensuing Parliament; ... [electronic resource].
- [Rochester? : printed by Thomas Fisher?, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Legislative bodies -- Elections -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Rochester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: George Best. Lower Grosvenor Street, 18th of May, 1790.
Due to Robert Gregory's withdrawal from the 1790 parliamentary election George Best stood in Gregory's place as a parliamentary candidate for Rochester.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179303.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|