To the worthy and independent freemen of the city of Rochester [electronic resource].
- [Rochester : printed by Thomas Fisher?, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Advertising -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Rochester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: An independent man. Rochester, May 21, 1790.
An independent man = John Matthews.
Text begins: "Gentlemen, what dependence ought we have on a man who has so suddenly changed sides through the mere persuasions of his brother-in-law ..".
A handbill attacking George Best, the candidate for Rochester in the 1790 parliamentary election.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179310.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|