The preaching of Christ crucified, [electronic resource] : recommended to Gospel-Ministers. A sermon on I Cor. ii. 2. Preach'd at the ordination of James Smith A.M. at Stockport in Cheshire, by James Sloss A.M. Minister of the Gospel at Nottinghame. And also, Mr. Smith's Confession of faith: together with the charge or exhortation given to him, by Mr. Peter Walkden Minister of the Gospel at Holcome in Lancashire.
- Edinburgh : printed by J. Lumisden and J. Robertson: and sold by G. Crawfurd and J. Traill in the Parliament-Closs, J. Stark in Dundee; and also by R. Whiteworth in Manchester, and other booksellers in town and country, M.DCC.XLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
75,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Corinthians, 1st, II, 2. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179362.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|