Mr. Bentinck in the name of the Marquis of Titchfield begs a continuance of the exertions of the independent freemen of the city of Rochester, on Monday next, ... [electronic resource].
- [Rochester : printed by Thomas Fisher?, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Elections -- England -- Rochester -- Early works to 1800.
Thank-you notes -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Rochester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: Rochester, June 19th, 1790.
A handbill by Charles Bentinck on behalf of his relative, the Marquis of Titchfield, the candidate for Rochester, during the 1790 parliamentary election.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179387.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|