The trial of Thomas Paine, [electronic resource] : for certain false, wicked, scandalous and seditious libels inserted in the second part of the Rights of man, before the Right Hon. Lord Kenyon and a special jury, at Guildhall, on Tuesday the 18th December, 1792. Taken in short hand by an eminent advocate.
- Original edition, copied from the minutes taken in court.
- London : printed for W. Richardson, Royal-Exchange; J. Parsons, C. Stalker, Paternoster-Row; Mrs. Harlow, Pall-Mall; and William Lane, Leadenhall-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
65,p. ; 8⁰.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Rights of man.
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Sedition) -- Great Britain.
Trials (Sedition) -- England -- London.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement from head of titlepage.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180016.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|