The state of the charity [electronic resource] : for the relief of poor clergymen, and their widows and children, in Essex, and that part of Hertfordshire which is within the diocese of London, as it stood at the court of audit, holden at Chelmsford, on Tuesday the 13th day of August, 1799, and by adjournment to Tuesday the 13th of October following. - Subscriptions and Donations to this Charity are received by Messrs. Goslings, Bankers, Fleet-Street, London; And by R. C. Stanes, Printer, Chelmsford.
- Chelmsford : printed by R. C. Stanes, MDCCC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Clergy -- Pensions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Chelmsford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180062.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|