A reply to a pamphlet, [electronic resource] : entitled, "considerations on a separation of the Methodists from the Established-Church." By Henry Moore.
- Second edition.
- Bristol : printed and sold by R. Edwards, Union-Street; sold also by W. Browne, and J. Fenley; S. Hazard, Bath and other Booksellers in Town and Country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 12⁰.
- Knox, Alexander, 1757-1831. Considerations on a separation of the Methodists from the Established Church.
Ordination -- Methodist Church.
Methodist Church -- Relations -- Church of England.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Considerations on a separation of the Methodists from the established-church' is by Alexander Knox.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Penny.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180623.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|