A short treatise of the antiquity, [electronic resource] : Institution, Excellency, Indulgences, Privileges, &c. of the most famous and antient Confraternity of our Blessed Lady of Mount Carmel, commonly called the Scapular; with a brief account of the design, rules, and conditions thereof. To which is added, a short Relation of some of the many notable Miracles wrought by the Divine Power, in favour of them that were vested with that honourable and sacred Badge. Also, the office of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- London : printed for E. Booker, No. 56, New Bond Street, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
87,p. ; 12⁰.
- Confraternity of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180952.
- Catholic Church.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|