Reasons humbly offer'd to the consideration of the Honble the knights, citizens, and burgesses of Great-Brittain in Parliament assembled, [electronic resource] : against a further duty on goats skins tann'd with shumack, after the manner of Spanish leather.
- [London?, 1712]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Church management -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'Reasons against a further duty on goats skins, ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1680
English Short Title Catalog, T181110.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|