The true Protestant zeal for a divided unthinking nation. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd on November the 5th, 1715. Shewing the great Danger our holy Religion, and happy Constitution in Church and State, are exposed to by our unhappy Divisions; and what we are to expect from a Popish Pretender. By a Shropshire clergyman. Most humbly Dedicated to the Right Honourable the Lord Lieutenant, and Deputy Lieutenancy of the said County, and all other his Majesty's good Subjects.
- The second edition.
- London : printed by T. C. for the booksellers in Shrewsbury, MDCCXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Luke IX, 55-56 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181366.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|