Memoirs of M. Danton, [electronic resource] : late minister of justice to the National Convention, who suffered by the guillotine, Saturday April 5, 1794. To which are added, genuine anecdotes of M. Roberspierre [sic], ... who was guillotined July 28, 1794.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by Allen and West, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
50p. ; 8⁰.
- Danton, Georges Jacques, 1759-1794.
Robespierre, Maximilien, 1758-1794.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182131.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|