A dissent from the Church of England, [electronic resource] : fully justified: And proved the genuine and just Consequence of the Allegiance due to Christ, the only Lawgiver in the Church. Being the Dissenting Gentleman's three letters and postscript, compleat. In Answer to The Rev. Mr. John White's on that Subject. To which is added, a letter to the Bishops, &c. by Micajah Towgood.
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed by R. Hett: sold by J. Buckland, in Pater-Noster Row; and T. Cadell, in the Strand, M.DCC.LXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,333,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- Doctrines -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182254.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|