Proposals for raising a million of money out of the forfeited estates in Ireland [electronic resource] : together, with the answer of the Irish to the same, and a reply thereto.
- Dublin : re-printed for Eliphal Dobson in Castle-Street, and Matth. Gunne in Essex-Street, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,30p. ; 4⁰.
- Land tenure -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First printed in London in 1694 by T. Goodwin.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182368.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|