The good Christian happy in death. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached in the Presbyterian Church, at Newbury, May 28th 1780, occasioned by the death of Dr. John Collet, Late Physician of that Place. By David James. Published by desire.
- Marlborough : printed for the author: and sold by J. Johnson, St. Paul's Church-Yard, London; Carnan and Smart, Reading; J. Willis, Newbury; and E. Harold, Marlborough, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
33,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Revelations XIV, 13 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Christian ethics -- Early works to 1800.
Death -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Marlborough.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued with the title: '.. A sermon preached at Newbury ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182865.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|