Dialogues French and English, [electronic resource] : upon the most entertaining and humorous subjects. Extracted out of the comedies of Molière, and containing the idiom of the conversation of Courtiers, Citizens, Merchants, Tradesmen, and almost all states and professions in life. By Lewis Chambaud.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for G. Keith, in Gracechurch-Street, M.DCC.LXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,168p. ; 8⁰.
- Dialogues, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T183227.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|