Fifty sermons on several subjects and occasions [electronic resource] : Forty four now published from the author's manuscripts prepared for the press by himself; the first six having been separately printed before. By Charles Wheatly, M. A. late Vicar of Furneux Pelham in Hartfordshire. With a preface by John Berriman, M. A. In three volumes. ... .
- London : printed for C. Davis in Holbourn; C. Hitch in Pater-Noster Row; and S. Austen in Newgate Street, MDCCXLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3v. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T183269.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|