An account of the admirable conversion of one Sarah Howley, [electronic resource] : a child of eight or nine years old, her wonderful ejaculations and sayings. Very good for the use of children, to read and imitate. By a Minister of the Gospel. .
- Edinburgh : printed by John Reid younger, and are to be sold at his Printing House in Liberton's wynd, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 12⁰.
- Children -- Conversion to Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Children -- Religious life -- Early works to 1800.
- Conversion narratives.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T183335.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|