Faith triumphant [electronic resource] : exemplified in The death of Mrs. T------. She died Monday the 29th of April, 1771, of a child-bed fever, eight day after her delivery of her twelfth child. Aged thirty-seven.
- [London?] : [s.n.], Printed in the year M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 12⁰.
- Trotter, Elizabeth (Oswald) 1733 or 4-1771 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: J. T., i.e. John Trotter.
Mrs. T------ = Mrs. Trotter.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184128.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|