A collection of political tracts [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vii,,62p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Containing: Extracts from six of the Chester journals. The Manchester rebels, a ballad. Copy of a presentment which was proposed by some members of a grand jury upon a late extraordinary occasion. Eighteen queries submitted to every free-born Britain who loves his country. [with three other items].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185009.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|