A friendly epistle to the Jews, [electronic resource] : and a rational prayer, recommended to them in order for their conversion to the Christian religion. Humbly dedicated to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury. By Edward Goldney, Senr. Gent.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by his son, Edward Goldney, Stationer, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, the second Door from Watling-Street, MDCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,176p.,plates : ports. ; 8⁰.
- Jews -- Conversion to Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185640.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|