The oeconomy of human life [electronic resource] : Translated from an Indian manuscript, written by an ancient Bramin. To which is prefixed, an account of the manner in which the said manuscript was discovered. In a letter from an English gentleman, now residing in China, to the Earl of ****.
- A new edition.
- London : printed for the booksellers, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxvi,210p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Religion and ethics.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first part is by Robert Dodsley, but sometimes attributed to P. D. Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield; the second is attributed to John Hill.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185944.
- Hill, John, 1714?-1775. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|