The court register [electronic resource] : containing lists of the Privy Council Lord Chamberlain's Office Royal Chapels His Majesty's Houshold Board of Green-Cloth Yeomen of the Guard Band of Pensioners Officers under the Master of Horse Prince of Wales's Houshold Duke's and Princesses Herald's Office Collar Days Knights of the Garter, &c. Great Wardrobe Secretary's Office Signet Privy Seal Treasury Offices of Chancery King's-Bench Common Pleas and Exchequer Mint Custom-House Stamp-Office Excise-Office Salt Office Charter-House Gen. and Penny Post-Offices Also the Births, Deaths, Marriages and Issues of the Princes of Europe Together with Many other Particulars, being not only, more correct and useful, but containing more in Quantity and greater Variety than any thing of this Kind. .
- London : printed for R. Amey at Charing-Cross, and in the Court of Requests: and sold by M. Cooper in Pater-Noster-Row, 1744.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,62p. ; 24⁰.
- Privy councils -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 6d. With the List of Parliament, Army and Navy, 1 s. 6. Bound with an Almanack 2 s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186380.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|