Grammatical exceptions [electronic resource] : or, some observations upon the alterations of Late Years made in Our accidence and Latin grammar, being an enquiry into the reasonableness and necessity of them. Recommended to be carefully and candidly Perused by all School-Masters, and their Assistants, as well as to all private Tutors, by James Gibson, Curate of Wootton-Underwood, Bucks, and sometime School-Master of Bray in Berks.
- Oxford : printed by L. Lichfield, for the author: and sold by A. Peisley, Bookseller in Oxford, 1729.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,42p. ; 4⁰.
- English language -- Inflection -- Early works to 1800.
Latin language -- Inflection -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186545.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|