A new Portsmouth guide [electronic resource] : being a description of the ancient and present state of the place; Its Buildings, Charitable Foundations, Fairs, Markets, Playhouse, and Assembly-Room; With the Times of coming in and going out of Machines. Waggons, Posts, &c. To which is added A Description of Spithead, the Harbour, Dock-Yard, Gunwharf, Common, Gosport, Haslar Hospital, several of the adjacent Towns, Gentlemens' Seats, &c. &c. Interspersed with many particulars, Useful, Curious and Entertaining.
- Portsmouth : printed and sold by J. Breadhower, 1790.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,57,p. ; 16⁰.
- Portsmouth (England) -- Guidebooks -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186580.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|