The country parson's advice to his parishioners [electronic resource] : of the younger sort. Explaining what they are to believe, and do, in order to be saved.
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre, MDCCXLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
70,p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Pastoral prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The country parson = William Holmes, Dean of Exeter.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187571.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|