The empirick; an entertainment of two acts. [electronic resource] : By Thomas Horde, junior, Esq; Author of Leander and Hero, and Zelida, Tragedies; Dramatic Love, a Farce, dedicated to David Garrick, Esq; Damon and Phebe, a Musical Opera;-And Disappointed Villainy, an Entertainment.
- Oxford : printed and sold by W. Jackson and Co. sold also by the Oxford booksellers; and by the author, at the Grammar School at Stow-on-The-Wold, Gloucestershire, [1785?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30,p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T188820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|