The great sin and punishment of preaching another gospel, [electronic resource] : than that which has been preached; although it be by persons of the greatest and most pompous titles: represented in a sermon. By a dissenter.
- London : printed for John Noon, at the White Hart, Cheapside, near the Poultry, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Preaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189333.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|