The approach of the great night, [electronic resource] : in a sermon upon occasion of the death and funeral of the Right Honourable the Lady Annabella Norwich, wife of Sir Erasmus Norwich, Wife of Sir Erasmus Norwich, Bar preach'd at Brampton in Northamptonshire, Feb. 7th 1702. By Samuel Blackwell, R. D. Rector there; formerly of Lincoln-College in Oxford.
- London : printed for A. and J. Churchill, at the Black Swan in Pater-Noster-Row, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,23,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. John IX, 4 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|