The ordinary of Newgate his account of the behaviour, confessions, and last dying words of the malefactors that were executed at Tyburn, on Monday the 24th, of September, 1722 [electronic resource].
- [London : printed and sold by John Applebee, 1722]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
6p. ; 2⁰.
- Last words -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at the end: T. Purney, i.e. Thomas Purney.
Imprint from colophon, which reads: London printed and sold by John Applebee.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189963.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|