The evening-Office of the Church in Latin and English. [electronic resource] : Containing the vespers, or even-song for all Sundays and festivals of obligation. The fifth edition corrected, with the addition of all the new-feasts, the old hymns, litanies of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Stabat mater, and Miserere psalm.
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Breviaries. English and Latin. Abridgments
- [London] : Printed for T. Meighan in Drury-Lane, MDCCXLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,410,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Texts.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With two final advertisement leaves.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191217.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|