Corderii colloquiorum centuria selecta [electronic resource] : or, a select century of Cordery's colloquies. With an English translation as literal as possible; Designed for the Use of Beginners in the Latin Tongue. By John Clarke, Late Master of the Publick Grammar School in Hull, and Author of the Introduction to the Making of Latin.
- Standardized Title:
- Colloquia. English and Latin. Selections
- The thirteenth edition.
- London : printed for C. Hitch, at the Red-Lion in Pater-Noster-Row; and W. Johnston, at the Golden-Ball in St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.XLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,170p. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel Latin and English texts.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191346.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|