Dathan's account of the political conduct of the son of James and his men, [electronic resource] : From the raising the Siege of Stirling, To the Battle near Inverness. Their Preparation for the attack; an exact description of the fight, the dreadful rout of the rebels, and the mighty consequence thereof: Being also the Fourth Book of the Chronicle of William the son of George, from his first appearance in the field unto this Day. .
- London : printed for G. Lion in Ludgate-Street, [1746?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Cumberland, William Augustus, Duke of, 1721-1765 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dathan is a pseudonym used by Christoph Gottlieb Richter.
Son of James = Charles Francis Edward Stuart.
William = William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland.
The present work is written in the style of Richter's satires.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191607.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|