Chemical essays. [electronic resource] : By R. Watson, D.D. F.R.S. and regius professor of divinity in the University of Cambridge. Vol. IV.
- The second edition.
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon Printer to the University; for J. & J. Merrill, in Cambridge; P. Elmsly, and T. Cadell, in the Strand; J. Debrett, in Piccadilly, J. Robson, in Bond street, T. Evans, in Paternoster-Row, and J. Deighton, in Holborn, London, MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v.4 (,354,p.) ; 8⁰.
- Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192624.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|