Telliamed [electronic resource] : or, discourses Between an Indian philosopher, and a French missionary, on the Diminution of the sea, the Formation of the Earth, the Origin of Men and Animals, And other Curious Subjects relating to Natural History and Philosophy. Being a Translation from the French Original of Mr. Maillet, Author of the Description of Egypt.
- Standardized Title:
- Telliamed. English
- London : printed for Jacob Loyseau, at the Bible, in St. Clement's, Churchyard, 1750.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
lii,284p. ; 8⁰.
- Evolution -- History.
Science -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192717.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|