Astrology [electronic resource] : To the Public in general, and Curious in particular. Mrs. Roper, No. 9, Great Garden-Street, White-Chapel, having made it her chief Study for many Years, flatters herself that she is enabled to convince the most obstinate Unbelievers in this Art, of its usefulness, & thinks it her duty to inform those Ladies that are well wishers to this Study, that she continues to give her Judgement on all lawful questions, by the Planets, concerning Business, Trade, Commerce, Journeys by Land or Water, Marriages, Children, &c. or any lawful Question relating to Human Affairs. Attendance from 10 in the Morning till 8 at Night. .
- [London : s.n., 1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/12⁰.
- Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192839.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|