Some short and plain directions for the spending of one day well [electronic resource] : by which (if every day carefully observed) a man may be much enabled, (through God's grace) to spend his whole life well.
- London : printed for R. Sare at Grays-Inn-Gate in Holborn, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 24⁰.
- Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Edward Synge.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193383.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|