A conversation with Dr. Abraham Joshua Heschel [videorecording] / NBC News, Public Affairs ; directed & produced by Martin Hoade.
- New York, N.Y. : NBC Television, 1973 [i.e. 1972] ; Clarksburg, N.J. : Released by Alden Films, [199-?]
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Heschel, Abraham Joshua, 1907-1972 -- Interviews.
Judaism -- 20th century.
- System Details:
- Rabbi Heschel discusses his upbringing, the prime importance of learning, the need for reverence and the value of uniqueness, and explains his involvement in contemporary social and political activities as a necessary response to Judaism's concept of God's need for man to help with the work of redemption.
- Interviewer, Carl Stern.
- Originally broadcast in 1973 [i.e. 1972] as a segment of the television program The eternal light. Produced in association with the Jewish Theological Seminary of America.
- Hoade, Martin. , Producer, Director
Heschel, Abraham Joshua, 1907-1972. , Interviewee
Stern, Carl. , Interviewer
NBC News. Public Affairs Dept. , Producer
Jewish Theological Seminary of America. , Producer
Alden Films. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|