The Rabbi [videorecording] / Jewish Chautauqqua Society, Union of American Hebrew Congregations ; Centarl Conference of American Rabbis ; written by Robert Newman ; produced by Himan Brown ; directed by Mende Brown.
- Other Title:
- Title on container and cassette : If not now, when? [videorecording]
- Clarksburg, NJ : Alden Films, 
1 videocassette (28 min) : sd., b&w. ; 1/2in.
- Rabbis -- United States.
Judaism -- United States.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- "Dealing with the concept of good deeds, the story is of a rabbi who is called upon to help a man who has lost his spiritual moorings and who faces a serious operation without the will to survive. Hillel's principle of "If I am not for myself, who will be for me?" is applied in the struggle to awaken the man's humanity and faith."-Container.
- John Beal, Alexander Scourby, Lee Grant.
- Photographer, Morris Hartzband ; editor, Morrie Roizman.
- Originally released in 195-?
- Brown, Mende. , Director
Brown, Himan. , Producer
Newman, Robert. , Screenwriter
Beal, John, 1909- , Actor
Scourby, Alexander, 1913-1985 , Actor
Grant, Lee, 1929- , Actor
Jewish Chautauqua Society. , Producer
Union of American Hebrew Congregations. , Producer
Centarl Conference of American Rabbis. , Producer
Alden Films. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|