A letter on the divine eternal sonship of Jesus Christ [electronic resource] : As the Second Person in the Ever-Blessed Three-One God. occasioned by the perusal of Mr. Romaine's sermon on John viii. 24. entitled, A discourse upon the self-existence of Jesus Christ. With three letters on assurance of interest in Christ: As that which belongs unto the Reflex, and not to the Direct Act of Faith; and rather unto the Spirit's Sealing, than to the Soul's first Act of Believing. Written as the author's thoughts, o n part of Mr. Marshal's Book, Entitled, The gospel-mystery of sanctification. And two letters on the gift of the Holy Spirit to believers, as a Sealer, and his being to them as such, the Earnest of their Inheritance. By one who has tasted that the Lord is gracious.
- London : printed by J. Hart, in Popping's Court, Fleet-Street: and sold by G. Keith, at the Bible and Crown in Gracechurch-Street, M.DCC.LVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
58p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. John VIII, 24 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195882.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|