A new geographical grammar [electronic resource] : containing a comprehensive system of modern geography, after a new and compendious method. ... To which is added an appendix, ... By Charles Vyse, ...
- The third edition, corrected and considerably enlarged.
- London : printed for G. G. and J. Robinson, by R. Noble, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
567,p.,plates : maps ; 12⁰.
- Geography -- Early works to 1800.
Grammar, Comparative and general -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196288.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|