Advertisement. Wanted immediately, several hundred dozens of stout whalebone whips, ... [electronic resource].
- [Shrewsbury?, 1796?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Shrewsbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A satirical notice concerning the election of Members of Parliament for the Borough of Shrewsbury in 1796.
Dated: June 6, 1796.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198101.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|